Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

tag
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Password

Anyone else have to click the "forgot my password" button everytime they log in even if you didnt? It tells me every single time that my username and password don't match and they do. Any suggestions?
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Password

@cadavis0609 wrote:
Anyone else have to click the "forgot my password" button everytime they log in even if you didnt? It tells me every single time that my username and password don't match and they do. Any suggestions?

Is your password saved as a string of *******'s?

Maybe the saved version is wrong somehow, and when you re-type it, then of course it's correct.

I did this on another online account once. Drove me crazy until I figured it out.

I think the option to save the password comes from my computer rather than from myFICO, so I don't know how you would reset it. I have enough trouble getting my laptop to remember all my user names on accounts, which it periodically wipes out for no reason that I can see.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Re: Password

I was physically typing it in every time but for some reason, for the first time in months, it just worked without problem, somebody at FICO must have fixed it.
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.