Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Profile Can't be Changed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Profile Can't be Changed

When I go to my Personal Profile it has a line through it and all the boxes are really tiny on the right hand side of the page.  Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Personal Profile Can't be Changed

Fluke while loading? See if it happens again. If not, then bump for the resident techie(s).

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried logging out and back in and didn't change.

Message 3 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

When they come on today and see the thread, they may request your browser info.

Message 4 of 12
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

When I go to my Personal Profile it has a line through it and all the boxes are really tiny on the right hand side of the page.  Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Peaches4524,

I have one trick up my sleeve I'd like you to try, go to the page in question and ctrl + scroll up and down with the mouse scroller to see if you have accidently changed your screen settings.

If that doesn't work, then can you copy and past the URL of the page and post it here and if at all possible post a screen shot.

And of course it never hurts to know what browser you are using.

mod.moose
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Control & Scroll with the mouse just made the page bigger and smaller.  I'm using Internet Explorer.  I can't get the print screen to work but he addressis :

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

@mod-moose wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Peaches4524,

I have one trick up my sleeve I'd like you to try, go to the page in question and ctrl + scroll up and down with the mouse scroller to see if you have accidently changed your screen settings.

If that doesn't work, then can you copy and past the URL of the page and post it here and if at all possible post a screen shot.

And of course it never hurts to know what browser you are using.

Message 6 of 12
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

The Control & Scroll with the mouse just made the page bigger and smaller.  I'm using Internet Explorer.  I can't get the print screen to work but he addressis :

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

Peaches4524,

Thank you for trying ctrl + scroll up and down.  Can you tell me which version of Internet Explorer you are using?  (Go to Help, then About Internet Explorer to see which version). 

One other thing you can try is to clean your cache and/or reboot your computer.  I'll be talking to a technican tomorrow and I'll see if I can get some answers for you.  The screen shot would be the most helpful since I can't reproduce your issue. 

mod.moose
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I managed to save a screen shot as a photo but can't figure out how to post it.  Help?

Message 8 of 12
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I managed to save a screen shot as a photo but can't figure out how to post it.  Help?

Hi Peaches4524,

That is great!  I'm sending you a Private Message --> because I don't want you to post the image here since it will have personal information on it. 

mod.moose
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mod-moose wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Peaches4524,

That is great!  I'm sending you a Private Message --> because I don't want you to post the image here since it will have personal information on it. 

Thanks Mod-Moose.  I didn't sign in last night but I sent it over this morning.  Looks like it sent fine.  Let me know what you think.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.