cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

I was trying to look for the forum admins, but couldn't find them...

I highly suggest you guys add this forum to Tapatalk so smartphone users can easily access the site through their app. It's a very popular app that is cross-platform and it supports over 5000 forums.
Click the link below.
http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php
It's free, so you don't have to worry about anything.

I would really love it if this forum was easily accessed through my iPhone.  Right now I really don't check it.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

Thanks for the info, mechanesthesia!  We're looking into the details and will get back to you after investigating further. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this? I'd love to see this on tapatalk.

Message 3 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Any update on this? I'd love to see this on tapatalk.

We're still working on this so hang in there.  Specifically, Lithium, on whose platform this community resides, has a mobile feature that we hope to incorporate soon.  Thanks for checking in, FreakN.

-Barry

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

has this still not happened? i guess it wouldn't suprise me if myfico decided to push their own proprietary app.........

Message 5 of 8
NinComPoop
Contributor

The addition of tapatalk app functionality would be most appreciated by your mobile users. Any update available or ETA?

Message 6 of 8
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Our forums have been optimized for mobile for a few months now, so hopefully that has been helpful for smartphone users. It's not clear whether our forum system supports Tapatalk, and we don't have any plans to install it. If you're encountering any issues with the mobile version, please feel free to let me know so we can help troubeshoot.

Message 7 of 8
DesertLife
Regular Contributor

I too wish tapatalk would be installed server side. It is a useful app that offers much more functionality and allows users to be connected much better than by having to use the mobile web page / forums.
Started out with a 648 EQ in 2018, finally got to 850 FS8 TU | 836 FSU EX in November 2021!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.