Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners

Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

[ Edited ]

I was trying to look for the forum admins, but couldn't find them...

I highly suggest you guys add this forum to Tapatalk so smartphone users can easily access the site through their app. It's a very popular app that is cross-platform and it supports over 5000 forums.
Click the link below.
http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php
It's free, so you don't have to worry about anything.

I would really love it if this forum was easily accessed through my iPhone.  Right now I really don't check it.

Administrator Emeritus

Re: Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info, mechanesthesia!  We're looking into the details and will get back to you after investigating further. Smiley Happy

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

New Contributor

Any update on this? I'd love to see this on tapatalk.

Administrator Emeritus

FreakN wrote:

Any update on this? I'd love to see this on tapatalk.

We're still working on this so hang in there.  Specifically, Lithium, on whose platform this community resides, has a mobile feature that we hope to incorporate soon.  Thanks for checking in, FreakN.

-Barry

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Established Member

has this still not happened? i guess it wouldn't suprise me if myfico decided to push their own proprietary app.........

Contributor

[ Edited ]

The addition of tapatalk app functionality would be most appreciated by your mobile users. Any update available or ETA?

Administrator Emeritus

Our forums have been optimized for mobile for a few months now, so hopefully that has been helpful for smartphone users. It's not clear whether our forum system supports Tapatalk, and we don't have any plans to install it. If you're encountering any issues with the mobile version, please feel free to let me know so we can help troubeshoot.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I too wish tapatalk would be installed server side. It is a useful app that offers much more functionality and allows users to be connected much better than by having to use the mobile web page / forums.

Starting Score (2015): EX: 748; EQ 737; TU 761
2014 Current Score: Discover FICO08 803 (1/15); EQ BE FICO 817 (1/15); PenFed FICO NextGen 799 (12/14)
Goal Score: All 775+ Available Credit: $100K+ Utilization: 10%
Gardening Since: Sept 2014
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.