mechanesthesia

Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

[ Edited ]

I was trying to look for the forum admins, but couldn't find them...

I highly suggest you guys add this forum to Tapatalk so smartphone users can easily access the site through their app. It's a very popular app that is cross-platform and it supports over 5000 forums.
Click the link below.
http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php
It's free, so you don't have to worry about anything.

I would really love it if this forum was easily accessed through my iPhone.  Right now I really don't check it.

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Re: Please add Tapatalk to Take This Forum to Smartphones!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info, mechanesthesia!  We're looking into the details and will get back to you after investigating further. :smileyhappy:

In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager, FICO media spokesman, and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at CreditCards.com and on my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.
New Contributor
FreakN

Any update on this? I'd love to see this on tapatalk.

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

FreakN wrote:

Any update on this? I'd love to see this on tapatalk.

We're still working on this so hang in there.  Specifically, Lithium, on whose platform this community resides, has a mobile feature that we hope to incorporate soon.  Thanks for checking in, FreakN.

-Barry

In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager, FICO media spokesman, and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at CreditCards.com and on my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.
Established Member
pabears

has this still not happened? i guess it wouldn't suprise me if myfico decided to push their own proprietary app.........

Contributor
NinComPoop

[ Edited ]

The addition of tapatalk app functionality would be most appreciated by your mobile users. Any update available or ETA?

Administrator Emeritus
Sarah

Our forums have been optimized for mobile for a few months now, so hopefully that has been helpful for smartphone users. It's not clear whether our forum system supports Tapatalk, and we don't have any plans to install it. If you're encountering any issues with the mobile version, please feel free to let me know so we can help troubeshoot.

Regular Contributor
DesertLife

I too wish tapatalk would be installed server side. It is a useful app that offers much more functionality and allows users to be connected much better than by having to use the mobile web page / forums.

Starting Score: EX: 717; EQ 723; TU 732
2014 Current Score: PenFed FICO NextGen 781 (5/14); Discover FICO08 790 (10/14); EX 748 (4/14); EQ 737 (4/14); TU 761 (5/14)
Goal Score: All 775+
Available Credit: $100K+
Gardening Since: April 17 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}