Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please bring back the old site!

tag
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please bring back the old site!

Do Not like this new design, I have to zoom the screen down to 75% just so it doesn't hurt my eyes.

Message 21 of 45
EW800
Valued Contributor

MyFICO --  

I beg you....  PLEASE bring back the old site.  This is a big step backwards....   Smiley Sad

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 22 of 45
Glen_M
Frequent Contributor

It is literally painful to look at -- way, way too much white space.  I should not need to adjust brightness settings to be able to bear looking at something I'm trying to read.  If you want people to spend MORE time here, this is the exact opposite of what you should have done.

Fonts are silly large with so much space between lines it reminds me of the kind of thing a kid would do to try to make a school report look longer than it really was.

Same issue with fixed column width,  I have a 27" screen and I'm using less than half of it because the columns are fixed (narrow) widths.  People have been making fun of this kind of mistake with vertical video on a widescreen for years, I don't know how this was overlooked.  So much scrolling and scrolling and scrolling to see 1-2 posts per screen.

Terrible Layout.jpg

This is ridiculous.

Message 23 of 45
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

i just want to chime in and add that this is horrible. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 24 of 45
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Old Dogs and Young Dogs agree with you , the website is horrible, the only website I have to change the zoom smaller to be able to read comfortably. No offense but this font size is for people who need glasses. Hopefully they will listen but I doubt it.

Message 25 of 45
EW800
Valued Contributor

I sinccerely hope that MyFico will consider either going back to the former style forum, or figure out how to significantly improve what we are seeing now.  This is such a valuable community, that I would hate to see anyone leave or participate less becuase of how painful it is to look at the new format.  I do think it is bad enough that it could cuase some people to spend less time on this forum, which ultimately would impact all of us.  The education and support that we all experience and benefit from here is such a blessing.  

I hope we hear something in the coming days indicating that MyFico is at least aware of our concerns.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 26 of 45
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Cannot click on things.  Unable to view as before. Very horrible layout. Search is confusing.  Visually restrictive.  After not being able to click on a topic, I give up and search other websites.

Horrible for me.

10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 27 of 45
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

This is not good... feels like I'm looking at a Kid's Kindle... This is not good... Don't like it, Nope.  Seems like it's all out in the wide open... where as before, there was more... 'structure'.  It's like I have to reach out and grab whatever I'm trying to find here, like it's trying to get away...  it's stressful... not productive. No.  Not good.

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 28 of 45
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I'm seeing a blinding white screen with extra bold black type and a few navigation details in blue. I can't believe this view is intentional.

I agree with others who have said the amount of scrolling required is ridiculous and I've posted elsewhere about various technical difficulties I'm have logging in and accessing features that I have always relied on.

This isn't just some old grump not liking change. I was looking forward to the change, as the old site worked well but was looking dated. The new site is faulty and doesn't seem to have been tested properly before being taken live.

Message 29 of 45
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I'm sure they debuted the new site  close to a weekend so that bugs could be worked out during slow hours, and that makes me wonder where are the MyFico tech people? Why is no one on duty to answer our questions or quickly fix obvious mistakes like the page coding that gives us the eye burning contrast? Color codes aren't rocket science. They can be changed more easily than a lot of other problems.

Someone made terrible mistakes with this site. Someone must not have tested the new interface with multiple browsers and multiple operating systems. Did they test with ANY browser or OS since everyone seems to be seeing the same awfulness? Could anyone have looked at what we're all seeing and said, "This is good"?

Please, MyFico. Listen to us and understand that this isn't just a bunch of malcontents complaining about anything new.

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.