Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem After Android Ice Cream Sandwich Update

tag
heirophant
Established Contributor

Problem After Android Ice Cream Sandwich Update

The forums used to work perfect on my Galaxy S II when I had Gingerbread (Android 2.3.5). Now I updated to Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) and the drop-down menus that I have to use to go to the 2nd+ page in any post just does nothing. I click on the drop-down menu and nothing at all happens. Is this a known issue? Is it being worked on. As this is the latest version of android and is here to stay, it should be fixed. You could just do away with the drop-down menus in the mobile version altogether. They are unnecessary. Just links to next page with a few other pages like the regular website would suffice.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Problem After Android Ice Cream Sandwich Update

Hi ,

I'm going to file a case on this for our developers to look into.  Are you using the full view on your Galaxy S II, or are you using the mobile view?  It would save time on getting a response back from the developers to know which view you're using.

Thanks!!

Message 2 of 6
heirophant
Established Contributor

I am using the mobile view with the stock ICS browser. If I view the full site on my phone, it works flawlessly. I would rather use the mobile view on my phone, though. Just nicer on a mobile device.

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 3 of 6
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Thanks for the quick response.  I'll file the report tomorrow and see what we can come up with for you.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
heirophant
Established Contributor

So, I have never seen a response to this. I tried it with my new Galaxy Tablet as well and same problem. It has not been addressed. The Galaxy tab is also running Ice Cream Sandwich. I am sure there are a lot of ICS users that are just dealing with it right now, but it should be fixed.

Mortgage 11/20
Message 5 of 6
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

I'm still checking on this for you.  I haven't forgotten about it.  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.