Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Contributor

Problem with signature

Hi everyone:

Recently @pizzadude has been helping me get my signature setup with the Garden Club progress image and myFICO Fitness Challenge info. However whenever I try to update my scores I get error message stating that their is invalid HTML. If someone can update my sig with following info that would be great:

========

Starting Score: 666

Current Score: 688

Goal Score: 750

WellsFargo HomeProjects 7.5k, BarclayUS - 1.5k, CapitalOne - 2.25k, Discover (AU) 2.6k, Ashley Furniture (GE) 4.2k

Seeding since: April 2014

Plan on Gardening till: April 2016

====

I would also like the seeding image to show in my sig. Thanks.

Gardening since: 4/2015
Starting Score: 666 Current Score: 688(Barclay FICO) Goal Score: 750

Re: Problem with signature

New Contributor

Thanks 09Lexie for getting the images in. Could you also please add the following info. on top of the images:

WellsFargo HomeProjects 7.5k, BarclayUS - 1.5k, CapitalOne - 2.25k, Discover (AU) 2.6k, Ashley Furniture (GE) 4.2k

I tried it, but I'm getting the invalid HTML error.

Thanks.

SpaceInvader wrote:

Thanks 09Lexie for getting the images in. Could you also please add the following info. on top of the images:

I tried it, but I'm getting the invalid HTML error.

Thanks.

Done

New Contributor

Thanks Lexie. Is there a reason why I get invalid HTML when I try to modify it myself?

Thanks.

SpaceInvader wrote:

Thanks Lexie. Is there a reason why I get invalid HTML when I try to modify it myself?

Thanks.

new member accounts are restricted from posting images.  

New Contributor

I see, okay. Thanks.

New Contributor

I read through some of the terms of service and member info. threads but didn't see a mention of what member level enables editing of HTML in signatures. Any ideas? Thanks.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

SpaceInvader wrote:

I read through some of the terms of service and member info. threads but didn't see a mention of what member level enables editing of HTML in signatures. Any ideas? Thanks.

The Admins haven't told us the details but in the meantime we can adjust your siggy as needed.  Just sent a PM or post a message here. 

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
New Contributor

okay, thanks pizzadude. Can you please put a carriage return after the link for myFICO Fitness challenge in my sig? Thanks.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.