ahiuan

Replying to a post

Hi, and I've been noticing how responses to my posts contain the specific references being replied to, i.e. the previous post.

How is adding the previous post to my reply done, please?  Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Re: Replying to a post

ahiuan wrote:

Hi, and I've been noticing how responses to my posts contain the specific references being replied to, i.e. the previous post.

How is adding the previous post to my reply done, please?  Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Like this?

ahiuan

Yes, like that.  Explain the procedure to me, please!  :smileytongue:

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

ahiuan wrote:

Within the post you want to reply to, click "Reply". Underneath the Subject bar and to the right, you'll see three options, "Spell Check", "Quote", and "Macros". Click Quote and it'll appear automatically within the text area.

ahiuan

llecs wrote:

ahiuan wrote:

Within the post you want to reply to, click "Reply". Underneath the Subject bar and to the right, you'll see three options, "Spell Check", "Quote", and "Macros". Click Quote and it'll appear automatically within the text area.

Thank you most kindly ... thank you thank you thank you!!:smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+