cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to a post

New Member

Replying to a post

Hi, and I've been noticing how responses to my posts contain the specific references being replied to, i.e. the previous post.

 

How is adding the previous post to my reply done, please?  Thanks! Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Replying to a post


ahiuan wrote:

Hi, and I've been noticing how responses to my posts contain the specific references being replied to, i.e. the previous post.

 

How is adding the previous post to my reply done, please?  Thanks! Smiley Happy


Like this?

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014 750+
3/2017 780+
5/2017 800+
New Member

Re: Replying to a post

Yes, like that.  Explain the procedure to me, please!  Smiley Tongue

Moderator Emeritus

Re: Replying to a post


ahiuan wrote:

Yes, like that.  Explain the procedure to me, please!  Smiley Tongue


Within the post you want to reply to, click "Reply". Underneath the Subject bar and to the right, you'll see three options, "Spell Check", "Quote", and "Macros". Click Quote and it'll appear automatically within the text area.

New Member

Re: Replying to a post


llecs wrote:

ahiuan wrote:

Yes, like that.  Explain the procedure to me, please!  Smiley Tongue


Within the post you want to reply to, click "Reply". Underneath the Subject bar and to the right, you'll see three options, "Spell Check", "Quote", and "Macros". Click Quote and it'll appear automatically within the text area.


Thank you most kindly ... thank you thank you thank you!!Smiley Happy