Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request For A Search Fix

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Request For A Search Fix

I tried using the Return only threads with no replies feature with everything else blank. My hope was to dredge up all threads with no replies. I figure there are probably some questions which get asked and never answered, and I was going to try and remedy that. Some might get discouraged and wander off if they ask and never hear back.

Feature doesn't appear to work. All the threads returned seem to have replies on them. Perhaps threads aren't being properly flagged with no replies.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Raine
Established Contributor

Re: Request For A Search Fix

Thanks Noah! I will pass this along.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed the Replies count seems to always be accurate. If the No Replies flag has issues, perhaps adding a feature to search for threads with 0 Replies might work.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

In fact, ability to search for threads with greater than or less then a given number of replies would be helpful. Find the threads with a lot of responses or the ones where it's quiet and there might be some unanswered questions still.
Message 4 of 5
Raine
Established Contributor

Noah, I'll make sure to pass along both suggestions for you. I can't guarantee anything will happen right away, though.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.