Contributor
AllPro

Search Feature ?

The Search feature drives me crazy here.  when say i search for "Amex" and scroll through the pages and enter a thread on page 6, when i leave that thread and want to go back to page 6 , it goes right back to page one. If there is a way to do this let me know.. Am i missing something ..LoL

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Search Feature ?

The same thing happens to me.

What I do (at least for a while, until I forget) is to open a link to a thread in a new tab, so that the search results remain on their own tab.

Inevitably I forget to do this, and then much cussing ensues, but it's a workaround.

On a Mac, I hold down Command while clicking the link. I've forgotten off the top of my head how to do this in Windows, but it's equally simple. Control key, probably.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}