Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Feature ?

tag
AllPro
Contributor

Search Feature ?

The Search feature drives me crazy here.  when say i search for "Amex" and scroll through the pages and enter a thread on page 6, when i leave that thread and want to go back to page 6 , it goes right back to page one. If there is a way to do this let me know.. Am i missing something ..LoL

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Search Feature ?

The same thing happens to me.

What I do (at least for a while, until I forget) is to open a link to a thread in a new tab, so that the search results remain on their own tab.

Inevitably I forget to do this, and then much cussing ensues, but it's a workaround.

On a Mac, I hold down Command while clicking the link. I've forgotten off the top of my head how to do this in Windows, but it's equally simple. Control key, probably.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.