Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign in issues

When I sign in to the forum, I go to the myFICO Forums homepage and it doesn't display my profile to click on to see if any of my posts have been replied to.  It just gives the register, sign in, help options.  It all gets fixed after I post something to a board, but if I don't post anything, I'll never get the option to click on my profile or my settings.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Sign in issues

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine does the same for past week. I just go to one one the forums, press "new message" and then it fixes itself. I emailed tech support but, no reply.

Message 3 of 17
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine does the same for past week. I just go to one one the forums, press "new message" and then it fixes itself. I emailed tech support but, no reply.

I have the same issue, with IE 11, and the same "fix" as above.

When I sign in, and go the FICO forums, at the top of the message board, it doesn't show me as signed in.  It prompts to sign in again, and all of the messages on the forum show the total count of message.  I press "new message", get a new screen, then go back, and the problem is resolved showing all of the messages on the forum, but with the break down of new messages since I was last on/read them. 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still doing same to me. Only time I don't have issue is on mobile. 

Message 5 of 17
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I've had similar issues since the ill-advised upgrade a few weeks ago.

Message 6 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122

        
Message 8 of 17
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122

IE verison 11, windows 7

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 9 of 17
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

IE verison 11, windows 7

Same here, Windows 7 Home.

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.