Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issues

tag
SpendWisely
Valued Member

Sign in issues

Hello, I'm on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1, running both Safari 8.0 and the latest version of Chrome. Over the past week or so, when I hit "Sign in," the page seems to begin loading, and then stops entirely. This morning I decided to be persistent, retrying and retrying to sign in to make a post about this technical issue. Finally the sign in page loaded, I entered my credentials, and then the proceeding page wouldn't load. Accessing the forums themselves minus the sign in page works completely fine. Ultimately, clicking sign in again automatically brought me online (while the second page didn't load, I suppose I still technically signed in). Is there a reason why this is happening? Anyone else experiencing this? Perhaps there are many others who can't get online to even bring up the issue. Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Sign in issues

Admin has been notified based on the earlier thread which experienced similar issues using IE.

We will update once a solution or fix has been found. 

Message 2 of 3
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues

@09Lexie wrote:

Admin has been notified based on the earlier thread which experienced similar issues using IE.

We will update once a solution or fix has been found. 

Having same problem, when I sign in it says welcome, go to forum,

when I go to the forum it says to sign in. if I open one of the post, then hit sign in,

the page reloads and shows that I am now signed in. Using IE

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.