cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issues

Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues

Firefox 15.0 on Linux

Message 11 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues


thom02099 wrote:

asphaltcowboy wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

 

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122


IE verison 11, windows 7


Same here, Windows 7 Home.

 

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 


P
Problem resolved (at least for me) 12/17/14.  Logged in, no issues. 
EX = 849 EQ = 850 TU = 850 as of 07/2017
Retired and Retiring Cards!
Message 12 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues


thom02099 wrote:

thom02099 wrote:

asphaltcowboy wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

 

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122


IE verison 11, windows 7


Same here, Windows 7 Home.

 

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 


P
Problem resolved (at least for me) 12/17/14.  Logged in, no issues. 

And it's started up again.  Nothing has changed on my computer.  Still have the same version of IE. 

EX = 849 EQ = 850 TU = 850 as of 07/2017
Retired and Retiring Cards!
Message 13 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues


thom02099 wrote:

thom02099 wrote:

thom02099 wrote:

asphaltcowboy wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

 

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122


IE verison 11, windows 7


Same here, Windows 7 Home.

 

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 


P
Problem resolved (at least for me) 12/17/14.  Logged in, no issues. 

And it's started up again.  Nothing has changed on my computer.  Still have the same version of IE. 


Still unresolved.  Same issue, different date. 

EX = 849 EQ = 850 TU = 850 as of 07/2017
Retired and Retiring Cards!
Message 14 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues


thom02099 wrote:

thom02099 wrote:

thom02099 wrote:

thom02099 wrote:

asphaltcowboy wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

 

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122


IE verison 11, windows 7


Same here, Windows 7 Home.

 

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 


P
Problem resolved (at least for me) 12/17/14.  Logged in, no issues. 

And it's started up again.  Nothing has changed on my computer.  Still have the same version of IE. 


Still unresolved.  Same issue, different date. 


Same here, can't even copy and paste garden club icons, have also tried with windows 8, same results, don't think anyone is listening


Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 15 of 17
Moderator

Re: Sign in issues

I'll reforward to the admins and Lithium.

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues


Revelate wrote:

I'll reforward to the admins and Lithium.


Thank you!  Resolved again. 

EX = 849 EQ = 850 TU = 850 as of 07/2017
Retired and Retiring Cards!
Message 17 of 17