Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issues

tag
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

Sign in issues

On top of my signature editing issue which is still unresolved, I also have a sign in issue. When I click "sign in" on the forum and enter my username/password and then click on the "You've successfully signed in, click here to return to the forum" button, it brings me back to the forum but shows that I am not signed in. The only way to get it to show I'm signed in is to click the reply button on a thread first. I then am able to see that I am signed in. Any help with either of these issues?

Thanks

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Sign in issues

@DomLS3 wrote:

On top of my signature editing issue which is still unresolved, I also have a sign in issue. When I click "sign in" on the forum and enter my username/password and then click on the "You've successfully signed in, click here to return to the forum" button, it brings me back to the forum but shows that I am not signed in. The only way to get it to show I'm signed in is to click the reply button on a thread first. I then am able to see that I am signed in. Any help with either of these issues?

Thanks

Starting yesterday afternoon (8.9.16) I am NOT able to sign on to the Community Forum message boards using Chrome - IE 9 and 10 work fine as far as signing on to the boards, but they are MUCH slower loading pages. Both IE and Chrome sign on correctly and give me scores, etc but I can;t sign on to the forums or even get to the forums using Chrome - it's NOT the ad blocker because I've turned it off for MyFico, didn't matter.

Message 2 of 34
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Update:  Cleared my history - rebooted - seems to work now. 

Strange....

Seems like EVERY time I sign on I have to clean my history using Chrome - never happened before yesterday and I have not changed anything as far as settings in Chrome.

Message 3 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Have same problem with Chrome and Firefox, get around it by logging on in a private browsing session. If this continues we may have to inform the platform admin.

Message 4 of 34
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

I am having the same issue as well. I thought I was the only one. Cant sign in unless I go all the way in and read a message. 

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 5 of 34
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

I guess nobody cares lol. Not a single reply from someone saying it's being fixed or even looked at. 

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 6 of 34
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Seems to be working okay now after the "outage" this afternoon (I assume it was a software update)

I've had to "reboot" once this morning, better than the last few days, but not fixed (aka reboot = clear my Chrome history and restart the sign in process)

Update: Back to rebooting every time I sign on. First the "ranking bug" now this....sigh.....

Message 7 of 34
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Well that didnt last long. Was working for a bit and now back to the same issue. Smiley Sad

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea it is frustrating and is only getting worse. Hopefully they ditch this software soon and go with a more respected forum provider. This system was average back in 2005, now it's just so outdated and awful.

Message 9 of 34
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

I have forwarded this issue to the FICO admin, Kelsey.

Since FICO controls the login SSO process, they should be able to take a look at it and get it fixed.

Thanks for reporting it.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.