Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issues

tag
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

Re: Sign in issues

@KaLin wrote:

I have forwarded this issue to the FICO admin, Kelsey.

Since FICO controls the login SSO process, they should be able to take a look at it and get it fixed.

Thanks for reporting it.  Smiley Happy

Thank you! Could you also report the HTML in signature problem? I have another thread on it in in this board.

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 11 of 34
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Went out of town for 3 days, everything seems to be okay as of today.... fingers crossed....

Update:  Still not fixed....

Strange that I don't sign on for 3+ days and it works fine, then when I go back to signing on several times a day - it's busted.

Message 12 of 34
themanwhocan2
New Visitor

I've been having these same sign in issues for days on "themanwhocan". but now, I have even worse sign in issues. I don't get the usual sign in page, and when I attempt to sign in, it gives a SSO error:

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~lemay/fico1.png

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~lemay/fico2.png

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~lemay/fico3.png

Message 13 of 34
Jsucool761
New Visitor

Receiving the same SSO error. 

Asks for my username as opposed to my email address as usual. 

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jsucool761 wrote:

Just started to have this same issue myself.  I happen to still be signed in on my laptop - but trying to get on from my desktop doesn't seem to be working.  I tried a password reset, but once I choose a new password, I'm told I don't have permission or something.  I was locked out of my old forum account (@Anonymous).  Would hate for that to happen again.  I am able to log into the MyFico standard login - but when I click community, it brings me to the forum and I am not signed in.  Clicking sign in results in exactly what Jsucool761 and themanwhocan2 have said.

The new login page appears to only be for the forums, whereas our passwords are to access the standard MyFico account page - and we don't seem to have permission to create/change forums only passwords.  I hope that this issue can be fixed soon, because if I get auto-logged out of this laptop - I will lose access to this account just like before and my forum rank will be reset again Smiley Sad.

Message 15 of 34
Jsucool761
New Visitor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jsucool761 wrote:

Just started to have this same issue myself.  I happen to still be signed in on my laptop - but trying to get on from my desktop doesn't seem to be working.  I tried a password reset, but once I choose a new password, I'm told I don't have permission or something.  I was locked out of my old forum account (@Anonymous).  Would hate for that to happen again.  I am able to log into the MyFico standard login - but when I click community, it brings me to the forum and I am not signed in.  Clicking sign in results in exactly what Jsucool761 and themanwhocan2 have said.

The new login page appears to only be for the forums, whereas our passwords are to access the standard MyFico account page - and we don't seem to have permission to create/change forums only passwords.  I hope that this issue can be fixed soon, because if I get auto-logged out of this laptop - I will lose access to this account just like before and my forum rank will be reset again Smiley Sad.

Haha. Same. I'll be sad. Lost my forum rank like 2 weeks ago and just got it reset. 

Message 16 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

Guys I have been having the same sign in issues the past 2 hours. Then it just logged me in by itself all of a sudden. I was pretty sad to think I would have to start over with new name. Called customer service and they were NO HELP!!!

Message 17 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

This has been a forum wide problem with no one being able to get on. I also phoned customer service to report the problem, they assured me it was being sent to be addressed immediately. If you get logged in I would suggest you stay logged in until this known to be resolved.

Message 18 of 34
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

This has been escalated to Tier 2 support to get this fixed ASAP.

As a temporary workaround, if you read a post anonymously and then click the sign in link, you should be able to sign in that way.  It's the only way I was able to get in.

Message 19 of 34
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

I was very annoyed that I tried everything and wasn't able to get in. Good I saw this last post by Admin and got in. I was starting to wonder if I had to register again or what...

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.