Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in issues

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Sign in issues

@baller4life wrote:

Guys I have been having the same sign in issues the past 2 hours. Then it just logged me in by itself all of a sudden. I was pretty sad to think I would have to start over with new name. Called customer service and they were NO HELP!!!

Same here, paying customer, and they had me in tears.  Finally able to sign in.  Error messages indicated locked out of account.  JUST able to sign in now (after sign in page disappeared).  Had me email a link that no longer works, then lied and said I refused to email (got the non deliverable reply).  Color me po'd.

Signature needs updating
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem seems to be fixed. Was able to log in just now on my iPhone. Let's hope this is permanent.
Message 22 of 34
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@KaLin wrote:

This has been escalated to Tier 2 support to get this fixed ASAP.

As a temporary workaround, if you read a post anonymously and then click the sign in link, you should be able to sign in that way.  It's the only way I was able to get in.

That did not work for me.  Smiley Sad

Signature needs updating
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Problem seems to be fixed. Was able to log in just now on my iPhone. Let's hope this is permanent.

Agreed.  I couldnt log in a few hours ago and just was able to log in.  Hope it stays that way.

Message 24 of 34
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

I was able to get in using an incognito browser window.

Fun stuff.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 25 of 34
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I was able to get in using an incognito browser window.

Fun stuff.  

Lol, not.

Signature needs updating
Message 26 of 34
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Same SSO error message for me for a couple of hours. Then I was able to reply to a message, after that it said I was logged in on the forums.
Message 27 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

Customer service told me to re-register with a new username. For real? Smiley Mad Not gonna happen. I finally just hung up.
Message 28 of 34
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Customer service told me to re-register with a new username. For real? Smiley Mad Not gonna happen. I finally just hung up.

They hung up on me.  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 29 of 34
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Hi Forum members,

We know about the issue and are doing everything we can to get this fixed. We have expedited the issue like KaLin said and following up regularly. In the meantime, many users have found success logging in "incognito" mode or clearing your cache. We will keep you posted with any updates. Thank you for your patience! 

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.