Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature Limits/Restrictions

tag
awal
Regular Contributor

Signature Limits/Restrictions

I couldn't find anything that discussed the limits/restrictions on personal signatures.

1. Is there a limit on the signature size?
  2. It looks like certain HTML tags are allowed. Is there a post that discusses, whats allowed?
Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Signature Limits/Restrictions

@awal wrote:

I couldn't find anything that discussed the limits/restrictions on personal signatures.

2. It looks like certain HTML tags are allowed. Is there a post that discusses, whats allowed?

I would just play with it - I noticed there is a size limit, you will get "trimmed" off, but you can refer to images, or put links in.  I haven't tried video or gifs.

Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@awal wrote:

1) There is a limit but it isn't published. Limited by lines IIRC. Definitely play around with it.

2) HTML is allowed. It's allowed though with restrictions on linked content. Generally what isn't allowed are anything that breaks the rules of this site like illegal-like sites, questionable content (e.g. politics, sex, religion, race, etc.), personal blogs (though are allowed if tapped as a Blogger ranking), referral links or biz websites whereby you or anyone you know makes $$$, certain personal websites like facebook links, spam, and others. Some pics or gifs are allowed, though must adhere to the rules of this site, and anything animated isn't allowed within the siggies. 

Message 3 of 5
awal
Regular Contributor

I'll play around with it and see where it takes me.
Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 4 of 5
Jkusa
Valued Member

test

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/i/custom/FFC_Icon.gif">Starting Score: 652
Current Score: EQ 685 TU 683 EX 699 (their sites FAKO) all as of 03/02/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.