Valued Contributor
asphaltcowboy

Spell Check Button Issues?

[ Edited ]

Over the past few days, I have tried to use the spell check feature just to check

post for errors, every time I hit the button, it just makes the page jump to top of page.

Anyone else having problems or just me??  Thanks in advance

edit:  also saw this in Smorgas Board after I posted, guess I should of looked there first,

just thought this is where you post technical issues, thanks again

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 694 EQ 692 EX 696 Last Update 8/2013
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)

09Lexie

Re: Spell Check Button Issues?

Valued Contributor
notfancy

asphaltcowboy wrote:

Over the past few days, I have tried to use the spell check feature just to check

post for errors, every time I hit the button, it just makes the page jump to top of page.

Anyone else having problems or just me??  Thanks in advance

edit:  also saw this in Smorgas Board after I posted, guess I should of looked there first,

just thought this is where you post technical issues, thanks again

oops that would be my fault.. :smileyembarrassed: I'm not sure I ever read this part of the forum.. I think I just saw all of the product feedback things except for the Smorgasboard and so I posted there!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Valued Contributor
asphaltcowboy

oops that would be my fault.. :smileyembarrassed: I'm not sure I ever read this part of the forum.. I think I just saw all of the product feedback things except for the Smorgasboard and so I posted there!

Morning Fancy,

I think we got the bases covered, that's what counts:smileywink:

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 694 EQ 692 EX 696 Last Update 8/2013
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+