Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spell Check Button Issues?

tag
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Spell Check Button Issues?

Over the past few days, I have tried to use the spell check feature just to check

post for errors, every time I hit the button, it just makes the page jump to top of page.

Anyone else having problems or just me??  Thanks in advance

edit:  also saw this in Smorgas Board after I posted, guess I should of looked there first,

just thought this is where you post technical issues, thanks again

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Spell Check Button Issues?

Message 2 of 4
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

Over the past few days, I have tried to use the spell check feature just to check

post for errors, every time I hit the button, it just makes the page jump to top of page.

Anyone else having problems or just me??  Thanks in advance

edit:  also saw this in Smorgas Board after I posted, guess I should of looked there first,

just thought this is where you post technical issues, thanks again

oops that would be my fault.. Smiley Embarassed I'm not sure I ever read this part of the forum.. I think I just saw all of the product feedback things except for the Smorgasboard and so I posted there!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3 of 4
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

oops that would be my fault.. :smileyembarrassed: I'm not sure I ever read this part of the forum.. I think I just saw all of the product feedback things except for the Smorgasboard and so I posted there!

Morning Fancy,

I think we got the bases covered, that's what countsSmiley Wink

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.