Contributor

Test

test

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
shane1120
Contributor

RE: test

May need some help here. My post will show up here but i have been trying for a day to post something in the Mortgages form. I have tried probably 5 times. It appears for a few seconds then disappears. It’s showing up in my subscriptions but not on the forum....

the title was

"We got our pre-approval!!"

posted yesterday and today

Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: RE: test

@shane1120 wrote:

May need some help here. My post will show up here but i have been trying for a day to post something in the Mortgages form. I have tried probably 5 times. It appears for a few seconds then disappears. It’s showing up in my subscriptions but not on the forum....

the title was

Hi shane1120,

I'm sorry this has happened to you.

For some reason your posts have ended up as spam. I will pass this along to an admin.

Message 3 of 5
shane1120
Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@shane1120 wrote:

the title was

Hi shane1120,

For some reason your posts have ended up as spam. I will pass this along to an admin.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@shane1120 wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@shane1120 wrote:

the title was

Hi shane1120,

Thanks!

You should be good to go now.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.