Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Monitoring Settings????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transaction Monitoring Settings????

Greetings all,

OK...when I go to My Account on my MyFico page I have a red status on this service (Transaction Monitoring Settings).  I understand what it wants me to do...BUT they actually want me to give them my CC username and passwords????  I mean, we all know that anyone can be hacked and to have that type of information exposed can cause a tremendous amount of trouble.  Do most myFico members use this service?  I just want to know personal experiences from members.  I am not too sure I want to do this...it just doesn't feel right.  Any suggestions or opinions are appreicated.  Thank you and I humbly awiat your responses.  Enjoy what remains of your day.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transaction Monitoring Settings????

I'm signed up for them and haven't encountered any problems, but they are so slow that the text alerts from my banks and lenders are far faster and usually immediate. They've almost become a nuisance, because of course I'm hoping every new myfico alert is a rise in my score!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.