cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble resetting password - Mod help please?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trouble resetting password - Mod help please?

Mods so sorry for creating a 2nd screen name to post this, but I followed the directions  on the sidebar and emailed customer support twice about having locked myself out of my account over a week ago as well as calling to no avail.

I simply need to resset my password.  Am I doing something wrong? I've locked myself out before and got a call back within a few days. 

Edited to mention original screenname was pdxgigi and I had a forums only membership.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Trouble resetting password - Mod help please?

@Anonymous wrote:

Mods so sorry for creating a 2nd screen name to post this, but I followed the directions  on the sidebar and emailed customer support twice about having locked myself out of my account over a week ago as well as calling to no avail.

I simply need to resset my password.  Am I doing something wrong? I've locked myself out before and got a call back within a few days. 

Edited to mention original screenname was pdxgigi and I had a forums only membership.

Sorry to hear this. In cases like this its not a problem to create a second ID and once the problem is resolved we can shut down the secondary account. We do not have access to users passwords or the ability to do a reset this has to be done at the admin level. This is the holiday season and things are most likely behind due to people on vacations. Since you have already emailed and called I will send a PM to one of the myFico admins to see if he can help out, they are not in on weekends so prob be sometime this coming week before they get back to you. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.