cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get TransUnion Score! Help :)

tag
sindachris

Trying to get TransUnion Score! Help :)

Hello everyone! I am trying toget my transunion score on myfico but it keeps giving me an error message and it says it can not complete the process. Something about it being a busy server.. But I have tried several times at different times. My scorewatch went through just fine.

Anywhere else I can get my TU score and any places for Experian, since Im asking?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 474 TU 486 EX 501 -Pulled from Lender 3/2011
Current Score: EQ 530 TU 495 (pulled from myfico 4/2012) EX 502(from declined Credit One Bank credit card)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Trying to get TransUnion Score! Help :)

@sindachris wrote:

Hello everyone! I am trying toget my transunion score on myfico but it keeps giving me an error message and it says it can not complete the process. Something about it being a busy server.. But I have tried several times at different times. My scorewatch went through just fine.

Anywhere else I can get my TU score and any places for Experian, since Im asking?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Hello and welcome.

I'm sorry about the problems with your TU score access. I'm going to move this over to Technical Help and hopefully someone can help you there.

You asked about places to buy your TU and EX scores. Right now myFICO is the only site I know that sells TU FICO scores. At one time you could also purchase your Transunion score at transunioncs.com but no more. Wal Mart now offers a TU08 score to those who have their store card and the Discover version.

No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

Message 2 of 7
sindachris

Hi! Thanks for responding. I appreciate it!! Smiley Happy Thanks for the info. I figured out my problem with getting my TU score.  I got it now!

Starting Score: EQ 474 TU 486 EX 501 -Pulled from Lender 3/2011
Current Score: EQ 530 TU 495 (pulled from myfico 4/2012) EX 502(from declined Credit One Bank credit card)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'm going to pull mine this summer!  Now that I think about it I think but can't remember I think my TU is on a credit freeze I'm probably going to have to lift that to get my score right?

Message 4 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I'm going to pull mine this summer!  Now that I think about it I think but can't remember I think my TU is on a credit freeze I'm probably going to have to lift that to get my score right?

Hi BigDaddy18.

You shouldn't have to remove the credit freeze to order your TU report from myFICO.  Don't be surprised if you have to verify your identity by phone, however.  It should only take a couple of minutes if you do.

Barry

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure you get an "real FICO" score from TransUnion? I just got my free annual credit report and had signed up to get my credit score from TransUnion. But, when I saw the score they gave me I knew had to be a FAKO, which they confirmed when I immediately called and cancelled the service. So how can myFICO get the real FICO score from TransUnion when they're selling a FAKO score to the public?
Message 6 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Are you sure you get an "real FICO" score from TransUnion? I just got my free annual credit report and had signed up to get my credit score from TransUnion. But, when I saw the score they gave me I knew had to be a FAKO, which they confirmed when I immediately called and cancelled the service. So how can myFICO get the real FICO score from TransUnion when they're selling a FAKO score to the public?

HI there and welcome.

The TU website has never, to my knowledge. sold TU FICO scores. At one time you could get a TU FICO at transunioncs.com (note the "cs") but that hasn't been the case in many,many months. The TU website sells VantageScores.

The TU score sold here is an older version (TU98) but it is a FICO score.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.