cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access the subscription I just purchased.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to access the subscription I just purchased.

Anyone having trouble purchasing a subscription? I tried twice, got charged twice. Still nothing in my account. Even under subscriptions there is nothing. I sent an email to support. Since they are not open today. I have never had this much trouble purchasing a subscription from anyone.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
flatiron2b
New Visitor

Re: Unable to access the subscription I just purchased.

I am having the SAME EXACT problem. 

Message 2 of 10
enterclevernamehere
Valued Member

DId this ever get resolved?  I just did the same thing, $50 for 2 subscriptions and nothing :/

Starting Score: FICO EQ = 503 | TU - 504
Current Score: FICO EQ = 561 | TU - 551 EX FAKO = 549
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone having trouble purchasing a subscription? I tried twice, got charged twice. Still nothing in my account. Even under subscriptions there is nothing. I sent an email to support. Since they are not open today. I have never had this much trouble purchasing a subscription from anyone.

Any update?  Is your issue resolved now?

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, they couldn't fix it. I did receive my money back. I haven't tried again. I will give it some time for them to fix the issue that they say isn't happening. If others are having the same problem on the same day. Then it should be investigated and fixed. This is technical 101.

I will update this thread when I do try again. Thanks for asking. :-)

Message 5 of 10
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Always call the 1-800 number for these issues. myFICO doesn't have CSRs on this board, I believe that can fix these issues.
Message 6 of 10
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I just purchase a subscription but it said it couldn't validate my identity, even though I know everything was correct. It said to call them but they appear to be closed today. Would it be okay to call them up tomorrow?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarGB9 wrote:

I just purchase a subscription but it said it couldn't validate my identity, even though I know everything was correct. It said to call them but they appear to be closed today. Would it be okay to call them up tomorrow?

Yes, call them tomorrow.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having same problem. Called Yesterday and was refunded. Instructed to reapply which I did and still have no information showing up on my account. Any ideas what I may do to resolve issue.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought an additional report. It still hasn't shown after 4 days and charge has posted.

calling Monday

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.