Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save report to computer drive

tag
yayo
New Visitor

Unable to save report to computer drive

Can anybody help??

I am having problems saving my fico report to my computer drive.

I follow the instructions given but still are not able to SAVE. In item # 6 (below) I don't get the "File" tab: Thanks for your help!

1) .......

2) ......

3) Click on "printable report"

4) Wait for the file to load

5) If the print window pops-up simply click "Cancel"

6) In the upper left-hand corner, select "File" and the drop-down "Save As"

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unable to save report to computer drive

Where are you seeing these instructions at? I have never seen them (had no clue you can save them like that). I always saved it as a PDF, but I also had Adobe installed on my machine too.

Message 2 of 6
yayo
New Visitor

I read the following instructions at the FICO Support Center, if the instructions are wrong can you tell me how to save the report?:
Saving a myFICO® report to my computer
Published 01/07/2006 05:51 PM   |    Updated 03/23/2012 09:08 AM

How can I save my report to my computer?

To save your myFICO report to your computer:

1. Login to the myFICO.com Member Center
  2. Click on the "View" link next to the report you wish to save
  3. Click on "Printable Report" appearing to the upper left area of your report
  4. Wait for the file to load
  5. If a print window pops-up, simply click "Cancel"
  6. In the upper left-hand corner, select "File" and the drop-down "Save As"
  7. In the "Save as type" field, choose the single archive .mht file type
Message 3 of 6
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

It looks like instructions to save the html through your web browser.  You will have a more user-friendly output if you just print it to PDF.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 6
yayo
New Visitor

Again, I don't want to print it. I want to save it to my hard drive as a PDF file. Could you tell me how to do that????

Message 5 of 6
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

control-P on windows or command-P on osx to open the print menu.  Then pick the pdf printer or (on mac) the pdf dropdown.  This will "print" to a PDF file.  If you are using windows and don't have this stuff, then you need software.  Downloading software sounds overly complicated for me to explain in this circumstance.  There are forums on different websites that you can use to learn how to use your computer if you really want.  Otherwise, for now, just save the webpage as a web archive from the File menu in your browser.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.