09-25-2012 02:21 PM
Can anybody help??
I am having problems saving my fico report to my computer drive.
I follow the instructions given but still are not able to SAVE. In item # 6 (below) I don't get the "File" tab: Thanks for your help!
3) Click on "printable report"
4) Wait for the file to load
5) If the print window pops-up simply click "Cancel"
6) In the upper left-hand corner, select "File" and the drop-down "Save As"
09-25-2012 06:37 PM
Where are you seeing these instructions at? I have never seen them (had no clue you can save them like that). I always saved it as a PDF, but I also had Adobe installed on my machine too.
09-27-2012 11:46 AM
How can I save my report to my computer?
To save your myFICO report to your computer:
09-27-2012 11:53 AM
It looks like instructions to save the html through your web browser. You will have a more user-friendly output if you just print it to PDF.
09-27-2012 02:42 PM
control-P on windows or command-P on osx to open the print menu. Then pick the pdf printer or (on mac) the pdf dropdown. This will "print" to a PDF file. If you are using windows and don't have this stuff, then you need software. Downloading software sounds overly complicated for me to explain in this circumstance. There are forums on different websites that you can use to learn how to use your computer if you really want. Otherwise, for now, just save the webpage as a web archive from the File menu in your browser.
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.