Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update my signature

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Unable to update my signature

I tried to update my signature and still unable to after the big snafu. Thanks in advance!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unable to update my signature

We've notified admin and will try to get back to you with a fix. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Thanks Kenny!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 12
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

Same here Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

We've kicked your request up, too. Sorry this is happening to you guys..
Message 5 of 12
nolamike
Frequent Contributor

HI,

New Post here, as I do not know how to PM you.

Tried copying and pasting Challenge code into my signature, but the image file will not load. The Lithium signature interface says invalid HTML and strips out the image info and the link info. Tried it with just your code. Tried it with my numbers. Tried to find HTML that would work, No luck. I would like to be able to show images in Signature. Can you please let me know the right code?

Thanks

Mike

Starting Score: EQ 628 | TU 643 | EXP 618
Fico 8 12/22/16: EQ 658 | TU 682 | EXP 721
Next Goal:        700's across the board
Credit Karma:   EQ 554 | TU 551
CK 12/22/2016: EQ 637 | TU 637
Message 6 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@nolamike wrote:

HI,

New Post here, as I do not know how to PM you.

Tried copying and pasting Challenge code into my signature, but the image file will not load. The Lithium signature interface says invalid HTML and strips out the image info and the link info. Tried it with just your code. Tried it with my numbers. Tried to find HTML that would work, No luck. I would like to be able to show images in Signature. Can you please let me know the right code?

Thanks

Mike

Ability to post HTML is determined by the system and it grants the permissions, no one knows the exact formula as to when you will be granted the permission to do so. Basic text can be used until such time and if you want a graphic inserted from the Gardening Club you can request it from an active mod and we can insert it for you.

Message 7 of 12
nolamike
Frequent Contributor

Gdale6

Thanks. Right now i was just trying to get the challenge icon to appear like in the code we copy amd paste into the signature. It just will not take that code for me.

If i actually ever get a card i will askmthe Smiley Happy

Mike

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if this could be the problem y'all are facing but I had the same error when I tried to update mine. For some reason the image would only show as a blue question mark. I figured out that the image files were saved as a .png when I examined the code on other users posts they all had .jpg I have the same member level as you and have less posts and I was able to create mine, so I would try this simple work around.

Message 9 of 12
nolamike
Frequent Contributor

Tydawg,

Thanks for the response. I just copied the code they provide for the signature and challenge. It drops out the url and the image. not sure whats up. technically it would be odd to not display png files as they are standard format, but next time I have time to play with it I will try what you suggested and see if I can get a jpg to load

Mike

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.