Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Mega Contributor

Unable to update my signature

I tried to update my signature and still unable to after the big snafu. Thanks in advance!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $10.9k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.5k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17

Re: Unable to update my signature

Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Thanks Kenny!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $10.9k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.5k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Frequent Contributor

Same here Smiley Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

HI,

New Post here, as I do not know how to PM you.

Tried copying and pasting Challenge code into my signature, but the image file will not load. The Lithium signature interface says invalid HTML and strips out the image info and the link info. Tried it with just your code. Tried it with my numbers. Tried to find HTML that would work, No luck. I would like to be able to show images in Signature. Can you please let me know the right code?

Thanks

Mike

Starting Score: EQ 628 | TU 643 | EXP 618
Fico 8 12/22/16: EQ 658 | TU 682 | EXP 721
Next Goal:        700's across the board
Credit Karma:   EQ 554 | TU 551
CK 12/22/2016: EQ 637 | TU 637

nolamike wrote:

HI,

New Post here, as I do not know how to PM you.

Tried copying and pasting Challenge code into my signature, but the image file will not load. The Lithium signature interface says invalid HTML and strips out the image info and the link info. Tried it with just your code. Tried it with my numbers. Tried to find HTML that would work, No luck. I would like to be able to show images in Signature. Can you please let me know the right code?

Thanks

Mike

Ability to post HTML is determined by the system and it grants the permissions, no one knows the exact formula as to when you will be granted the permission to do so. Basic text can be used until such time and if you want a graphic inserted from the Gardening Club you can request it from an active mod and we can insert it for you.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Frequent Contributor

Gdale6

Thanks. Right now i was just trying to get the challenge icon to appear like in the code we copy amd paste into the signature. It just will not take that code for me.

If i actually ever get a card i will askmthe Smiley Happy

Mike

Established Contributor

Not sure if this could be the problem y'all are facing but I had the same error when I tried to update mine. For some reason the image would only show as a blue question mark. I figured out that the image files were saved as a .png when I examined the code on other users posts they all had .jpg I have the same member level as you and have less posts and I was able to create mine, so I would try this simple work around.

Frequent Contributor

Tydawg,

Thanks for the response. I just copied the code they provide for the signature and challenge. It drops out the url and the image. not sure whats up. technically it would be odd to not display png files as they are standard format, but next time I have time to play with it I will try what you suggested and see if I can get a jpg to load

Mike

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.