Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading an image

tag
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Uploading an image

I  wanted to upload an image in one of my post so everyone could get a better understanding of my question. However, when I click on the insert image button, it does't give me the option to upload the image from my computer, the only option it gives me is to put in a URL. The image I'm trying to use is stored on my computer and not on a site. Any ideas?

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Uploading an image

Hmmmm....something seems different. I'll ask an Admin in a second. In the meantime, you can still post pictures. It is a few extra steps, but you can subscribe to sites like Photobucket. You'd upload a picture, get the URL for that picture, and insert it that way.

Message 2 of 5
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I was trying to avoid that, but I guess I'll go that route. I already have a site that I use to store my photos so I'll place them there.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I checked and that's the only way to do that, I'm afraid. It would be great to upload it directly from the computer into the post. There was talk of changes but it's not in play (yet?).

Message 4 of 5
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Yep I just went on ahead and uploaded the images to my photo site and linked the url

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.