cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Name Change

Established Contributor

Re: User Name Change


Kenny wrote:

ssondubs wrote:

Howdy,

Can you please change my name to dursty if it's available?


Not available. Sorry! Try again. Smiley Wink


Bummer!  How about dursty87?  Is that possible?

NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $17k | NFCU Flagship $15k | NFCU NavChek $10k | Salle Mae $5k | BBVA Compass $12k | Barclay Ring $5k | AmEx BCE $10k | Chase Freedom $3k | Diners Club Premier $5k | Bank of America $11k | Amazon $6k
01/01/2016 - EQ 732 | EXP 736 | TU 726
Moderator

Re: User Name Change


dursty87 wrote:

Kenny wrote:

ssondubs wrote:

Howdy,

Can you please change my name to dursty if it's available?


Not available. Sorry! Try again. Smiley Wink


Bummer!  How about dursty87?  Is that possible?


Done!

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

Re: User Name Change


Revelate wrote:

dursty87 wrote:

Kenny wrote:

ssondubs wrote:

Howdy,

Can you please change my name to dursty if it's available?


Not available. Sorry! Try again. Smiley Wink


Bummer!  How about dursty87?  Is that possible?


Done!


Sweet!  Thanks Rev!

NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $17k | NFCU Flagship $15k | NFCU NavChek $10k | Salle Mae $5k | BBVA Compass $12k | Barclay Ring $5k | AmEx BCE $10k | Chase Freedom $3k | Diners Club Premier $5k | Bank of America $11k | Amazon $6k
01/01/2016 - EQ 732 | EXP 736 | TU 726
Valued Contributor

Re: User Name Change

Can you please (if available) change my name to App_Addict?  Thank you!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 641 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 28% / Goal: 700 by 7/2/15

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: User Name Change


App_Addict wrote:

Can you please (if available) change my name to App_Addict?  Thank you!


Done.