Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEIRD Error on Post

tag
agforfree5
Contributor

WEIRD Error on Post

Ok this may sound a bit strange or hard to understand -- So, when I select "Options" on the top right of any post and select "Highlight," what exactly does this do? I can't seem to figure it out and it is driving me NuTs!!Smiley Frustrated

Anyone else experience this? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
agforfree5
Contributor

Re: WEIRD Error on Post

So does anyone know why the Highlight button does not really Highlight text? Or what does it really do ? What is it supposed to do  ? ahhhh  

Message 2 of 6
agforfree5
Contributor

Bump

Message 3 of 6
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

When you select "Highlight" on a particular post, it will give you the URL of that post in the browser's address bar.

Message 4 of 6
agforfree5
Contributor

@KaLin wrote:

When you select "Highlight" on a particular post, it will give you the URL of that post in the browser's address bar.

Wow I feel stupid.. I always tried to highlight specfic text and then click on "highlight" under options... thinking this would highlight the text.

Thanks for that.

Message 5 of 6
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

The unwise are those who know too much but ask to little, not those who do not know but choose to ask.  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.