Contributor
agforfree5

WEIRD Error on Post

Ok this may sound a bit strange or hard to understand -- So, when I select "Options" on the top right of any post and select "Highlight," what exactly does this do? I can't seem to figure it out and it is driving me NuTs!!:smileyfrustrated:

Anyone else experience this? 

Contributor
agforfree5

Re: WEIRD Error on Post

So does anyone know why the Highlight button does not really Highlight text? Or what does it really do ? What is it supposed to do  ? ahhhh  

Contributor
agforfree5

Bump

Administrator
KaLin

When you select "Highlight" on a particular post, it will give you the URL of that post in the browser's address bar.

Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016

Contributor
agforfree5

KaLin wrote:

When you select "Highlight" on a particular post, it will give you the URL of that post in the browser's address bar.

Wow I feel stupid.. I always tried to highlight specfic text and then click on "highlight" under options... thinking this would highlight the text.

Thanks for that.

Administrator
KaLin

The unwise are those who know too much but ask to little, not those who do not know but choose to ask.  :smileywink:

Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+