Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with this site???

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

What is wrong with this site???

Am constantly stalemated by this site today, constant messages of processing you request pop up, have to reload multi times... A real pain.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What is wrong with this site???

@gdale6 wrote:

Am constantly stalemated by this site today, constant messages of processing you request pop up, have to reload multi times... A real pain.

+1

Same issue here.

Message 2 of 9
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

me too thought it was my pc ...

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree! This site has been terrible. Confirm everything already stated. Thought it was my computer but it worked well every where else. Time to get it fixed!
Message 4 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

It seems particularly bad today with the "timeouts" and "processing" messages.  I tried 2 different internet connections and other websites too.

Message 5 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

KaLiN or anyone on mod team what's up with the site today?

Loading times are severely longer and a processing thing is on the page sometimes.

Quite weird!
Message 6 of 9
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

We are looking into the issue.  I've also been noticing the same thing and have turned the issue in to the IT team for both FICO and Lithium so they can track down the issue.

Message 7 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Kalin, you're the best! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@KaLin wrote:

We are looking into the issue.  I've also been noticing the same thing and have turned the issue in to the IT team for both FICO and Lithium so they can track down the issue.

Cool, thank you Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.