Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awesome forum

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

awesome forum

This forum is really awesome for anyone looking for info or anybody with questions.  There's lots of great advice, too.  Thank you!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: awesome forum

Thanks! We are happy to have you!
Message 2 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Come join the fun and jump right in.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just found this forum 2 days ago. I had a lot of questions before reading the threads. Most people do not know how to clean up their reports or what their credit scores mean.
I just bought my first car & had no idea what my credit score was or how important.(I should have listened to good ol MOM!)
I signed up for TU yesterday and will be watching. I already have 5 ccs and have no need for more.I will want to get better ones later. I also understand that the TU scores are FAKE but thats ok for now. they read between 652 and 656. I have no co's or late pmts. But I owe too much on my cc's.

Thank You again for all the great info.
HappyDays
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, sunnyday and HappyDays!! (are you related?!)
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the welcome. No we are not related.
Message 6 of 8
tlavery
Contributor

I couldn't agree MORE! OMG I could read here for a week straight! I LOVE this forum!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your CR looks like mine you will be here longer then a week!!  Im still here, I go to bed from here & if pc was aside if bed, I would just roll out into pc chair. I live here
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.