cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did the 4.95 trial, but no fico score shows up...

tag
wwyatt

did the 4.95 trial, but no fico score shows up...

I  have two questions....

I signed up for the 4.95 trial, was charged the 5.30, but no FICO score shows up on the site for me...I thought that if you do not have a fico score, it will not charge you,,,,that's what the site says,,,,

When you say (6 months of credit must be established before a FICO score can be generated) does this mean "to the day"? I opened a new line of credit on September 16, 2013.. and have used it once a month since then .does this mean that  by Februay 16th , 2014 I will generate a FICO score? I also know about the other rules for generating a score and do comply with those. Its the 6 month thing that is not clear to me,,,,,6 calender months, or to the day,,,,,I wanted to know so I can plan,,,,,I am looking to put in an apartment application,,,,and don't know if this will be the first of Feburary,,,,,February 16th or March...thanks for the help. I have tried to call myFICO, but knowone seems to know the answer there....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: did the 4.95 trial, but no fico score shows up...

It has to have been reported to the CRAs, not just opened.  When did it start reporting to the credit bureaus?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea..the 4.95 trial doesnt include credit scores at all

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.