hanna24

e-mail on profile

My e-mail is showing up on my profile.  How do I remove it or at least change it?  I have searched under settings and couldn't find anything.  Please help.  I don't want it out there for the public.  THX

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: e-mail on profile

hanna24 wrote:

My e-mail is showing up on my profile.  How do I remove it or at least change it?  I have searched under settings and couldn't find anything.  Please help.  I don't want it out there for the public.  THX

Welcome to the forums!

If you typed your e-mail, only you can see your own e-mail. It's private to everyone else. To test it, you can always log off, and re-enter the community. If you click on your profile, you will not see your personal information like name, e-mail, location, etc.

Untitled2.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+