cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handle change please

Established Member

handle change please

Hi can I please have my handle changed to "MrBlonde" thanks!

Starting score Dec 2014 9002 (no credit score)
Current scores March 2016 FICO8®
EX 742 ~ TU 762 ~ EQ 742
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES

Re: handle change please

completed

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 2 of 4
New Contributor

please change mine also PatrickS

Starting FICO8 08/24/15: EQ545 / TU497 / EX523
Previous FICO8 04/04/16: EQ630 / TU646 / EX631
Current FICO8 07/11/16: EQ664 / TU677 / EX641
Open Sky - $200 (CANCELED) - Capitol One QS1 $500 -- $1500 -- $2750 Milestone $300 - Capitol One Platinum (NOW QS) $500 -- $750 -- (CANCELED) - CreditOne $300 -- $700 & 500- Capitol One Secured Platinum $200 -->$500 (CANCELED) - First Premiere $300 --> $450 - WalMart $5000 - Victoria Secret $200-->$500 - Finger Hut $200 - Credit Builder Loan $1000 - Amazon $4000- Paypal Smart Connect $2,000
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

PATRICKSTARKS wrote:

please change mine also PatrickS

Its is already in use

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 4 of 4