Reply
Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700
Posts: 446
Registered: ‎09-14-2011

how to add to you wallet ?

How to add credit card to you wallet under your profile.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet
Posts: 14,084
Registered: ‎07-14-2009

Re: how to add to you wallet ?


Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

How to add credit card to you wallet under your profile.


I'd try to help but I don't understand what you're asking. Sorry.

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed
Posts: 2,953
Registered: ‎02-09-2012

Re: how to add to you wallet ?


MarineVietVet wrote:

Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

How to add credit card to you wallet under your profile.


I'd try to help but I don't understand what you're asking. Sorry.


I think he/she sees people put their "wallet" in their sig??

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet
Posts: 14,084
Registered: ‎07-14-2009

Re: how to add to you wallet ?

[ Edited ]

Repo-ed wrote:
 

I think he/she sees people put their "wallet" in their sig??


Ohhhhhh. You mean the cards they currently are carrying in their wallets?

 

Boy nothing gets past me does it?  :smileytongue: 

 

ETA: If that the case just go to "My Settings"-----> "Personal Information"-----> Enter the information in the "Signature" box-----> Hit "Save".

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed
Posts: 2,953
Registered: ‎02-09-2012

Re: how to add to you wallet ?


MarineVietVet wrote:

Repo-ed wrote:
 

I think he/she sees people put their "wallet" in their sig??


Ohhhhhh. You mean the cards they currently are carrying in their wallets?

 

Boy nothing gets past me does it?  :smileytongue: 


lol

Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700
Posts: 446
Registered: ‎09-14-2011

Re: how to add to you wallet ?

lol. Thanks for all the help.

 

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+