Frequent Contributor
StartinOver

mobile version not desired

I have used the forums on my iphone before, but this is the first time it has forced me to use mobile version. Usually at top or bottom you find a link to choose desktop version, but I can't find a link. Please help! Hopefully I will be able to see your response.
4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Frequent Contributor
StartinOver

Re: mobile version not desired

how weird, posting caused me to be in desktop mode! But please, i anyone knows, I still need an answer for next time.
4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

This sounds like a question for mod-moose, the Lithium admin! --might need to give it until tonight or tomorrow.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Administrator Emeritus
mod-moose

StartinOver wrote:
I have used the forums on my iphone before, but this is the first time it has forced me to use mobile version. Usually at top or bottom you find a link to choose desktop version, but I can't find a link. Please help! Hopefully I will be able to see your response.

Hi StartinOver,

Currently the myFICO forums do not run a mobile version. I checked on an iPhone just now and it went to the full forums.  When there is a mobile version on a Lithium platform there will be choice at the bottom of the page for Mobile or Full.  The screen shot below is what it will look like if there was a mobile version Powered by Lithium.

mobile on Iphone.JPG

This could have just been a glitch of some sort but if this happens again, can you please take a screen shot on your iPhone and post it here.  If you can't post it here send me a PM.  (How to take a screen shot on iphone - LINK)

Thanks you,

mod.moose
Regular Contributor
awal

mod-moose wrote:

StartinOver wrote:

Hi StartinOver,

Currently the myFICO forums do not run a mobile version. I checked on an iPhone just now and it went to the full forums.  When there is a mobile version on a Lithium platform there will be choice at the bottom of the page for Mobile or Full.  The screen shot below is what it will look like if there was a mobile version Powered by Lithium.

mobile on Iphone.JPG

This could have just been a glitch of some sort but if this happens again, can you please take a screen shot on your iPhone and post it here.  If you can't post it here send me a PM.  (How to take a screen shot on iphone - LINK)

Thanks you,

On a completely separate topic, I didnt know you could take a screen shot on an iPhone.

Starting Scores: 667 EQ 09/2013 | 682 TU08 01/2014 | 685 EX 03/2013(via AMEX App)
Current Scores: 667 EQ 09/2013 | 678 TU08 11/2014 | 689 EX 06/2014(via AMEX CLI)

AMEX BCE $12.3K | AMEX Zync NPSL | Cap1 Quicksilver MC $3.5K | NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $20K
NFCU NavChek $15K | Target Visa $5K | Comenity VS $2.6K | Walmart $4.5K
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
-Cain-

I know this thread is a month old, but...

I may know what OP was referring to. On my iPhone sometimes it'll list all categories from top to bottom with just bullet points. Dont know why it does it randomly.

@ awal- to do a screenshot on iPhone, press the home button and sleep button simultaneously. It'll show up in your photo album.

Starting Score: EQ 681 5/2011, EX 656 6/2011 (PSECU), TU98 642 6/2011
Current Score: EQ 741 12/2011, EX 734 11/2012 (PSECU), TU98 695 9/2012
Goal Score: 725+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}