Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signature

tag
taggl00
Valued Member

signature

how do i add info at the bottom of my posts...such as my credit scores with dates?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: signature

Go to My Settings ... there is a Signature box and you can write in what you would like to have displayed  - Good luck!

Message 2 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Correct +1 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 26
bobkmn
Regular Contributor

I have my card pictures and CLs in the signature box, but I want to know how to add plain text either

above or below the graphics. Such things as FICO scores and gardening info.

Thanks!

Current scores: Experian-693 Equifax-720 TransUnion-727
Gardening since 4/7/2014 - Mouse over card for limit.
Message 4 of 26
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

Me, too. I want to join the garden, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get my spade to show up. Keep in mind, I'm not all that computer savvy. I've tried copy & pasting the whole text for the sapphire spade, as well as only copy/pasting the blue link. Either a bunch of codes show up in my signature, or a little box with a red x. :-(

Message 5 of 26
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@sunshine7157 wrote:

Me, too. I want to join the garden, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get my spade to show up. Keep in mind, I'm not all that computer savvy. I've tried copy & pasting the whole text for the sapphire spade, as well as only copy/pasting the blue link. Either a bunch of codes show up in my signature, or a little box with a red x. :-(

Think I got you fixed!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 26
bobkmn
Regular Contributor

@sunshine7157 wrote:

I see your spade now. Were you able to figure it out? If not, I found directions on how to do it and what 'level' you should be at.

Current scores: Experian-693 Equifax-720 TransUnion-727
Gardening since 4/7/2014 - Mouse over card for limit.
Message 7 of 26
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@bobkmn wrote:

@sunshine7157 wrote:

I see your spade now. Were you able to figure it out? If not, I found directions on how to do it and what 'level' you should be at.

I went into their settings and fixed it.  Not sure why it wasn't posting earlier.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 8 of 26
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@sunshine7157 wrote:

Think I got you fixed!

WHOO HOO! She's a beauty, isn't she? Much thanks, Shogun. That's the most beautiful sapphire I've ever had!

Message 9 of 26
SpaceInvader
New Contributor

Hi team:

I have been trying to add the gardening symbols and the fico fitness challenge info to my signature, however I get a message from the system stating that I have entered invalid HTML. I am simply copying and pasting code from the threads for Gardening and FICO fitness challenge. Thanks for all help.

Gardening since: 4/2015
Starting Score: 666 Current Score: 688(Barclay FICO) Goal Score: 750

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.