Did you mean: 

signature

tag
celticslegends
Frequent Contributor

Re: signature

@pizzadude wrote:

@celticslegends wrote:

I know i'm late with this, but how do you add a picture of the card that you have in your signature and how do you start gardening?  I can't seem to find the thread to do it.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!  I'm not that tech savvy.

Hi celticslegends, here's a link to the July gardening thread:   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-Meeting-July-2014/td-p/3216524

They will probably open one for august soon, so keep an eye in the Credit Cards thread.

Thank you, but I found it the other day. Much appreciated nevertheless!

Starting score from CU: (11/13) 520
Recent Scores: TU FICO 08 (7/15) 693; (8/15) 701 | EQ FICO 08 (7/15) 671 | EX FICO 08 (8/15) 684
Goal Score: (Oct '15) 700+
Cards: Cap 1 Venture Signature $5000 Limit | UFCU Visa Plat $4000 Limit | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMEC $5000 Limit | Walmart Store Card $6000 Limit | Amazon Prime Store Card $6000 Limit | Barclays Rewards $1500 Limit | Amex EveryDay Card $2000 Limit | Chase Slate $3000 Limit |
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea when this feature will be unlocked?  I can't find the answer anywhere.  No info on ranking, etc.

Message 22 of 26
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any idea when this feature will be unlocked?  I can't find the answer anywhere.  No info on ranking, etc.

We don't know the exact formula, but it depends on a number of factors, like time spent online, post count, etc....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I recently joined and I don't have the "signature" option, is that because I am too new? Thanks!

Message 24 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I recently joined and I don't have the "signature" option, is that because I am too new? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.  Yes, your posting privileges will be restricted in posting html images until your post count increases. 

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signature test

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.