Contributor
celticslegends

Re: signature

pizzadude wrote:

celticslegends wrote:

I know i'm late with this, but how do you add a picture of the card that you have in your signature and how do you start gardening?  I can't seem to find the thread to do it.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!  I'm not that tech savvy.

Hi celticslegends, here's a link to the July gardening thread:   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-Meeting-July-2014/td-p/3216524

They will probably open one for august soon, so keep an eye in the Credit Cards thread.

Thank you, but I found it the other day. Much appreciated nevertheless!

Starting score: (Feb '14) 520
TU Score (10/14/14) 648
Goal Score: (Feb '15) 700
Cards: UFCU Visa Plat $2k Limit; Cap 1 Quicksilver $300 Limit

Regular Contributor
Red_Rena

Any idea when this feature will be unlocked?  I can't find the answer anywhere.  No info on ranking, etc.

Fico Scores:Equifax FICO 04 788 | Experian FICO 08 854 | Transunion FICO 08 822 | Hover over cards for more information.
pizzadude

Red_Rena wrote:

Any idea when this feature will be unlocked?  I can't find the answer anywhere.  No info on ranking, etc.

We don't know the exact formula, but it depends on a number of factors, like time spent online, post count, etc....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
New Visitor
FutureHomeOwner88

Hello, I recently joined and I don't have the "signature" option, is that because I am too new? Thanks!

09Lexie

FutureHomeOwner88 wrote:

Hello, I recently joined and I don't have the "signature" option, is that because I am too new? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.  Yes, your posting privileges will be restricted in posting html images until your post count increases. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}