Not applicable

unable to post

Forum will not let me post a form.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: unable to post

I was kinda just testing it, but it will not let me post under "rebuilding credit" it says this Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.
Message 2 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

kezzia25 wrote:
I was kinda just testing it, but it will not let me post under "rebuilding credit" it says this Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.
I just tested it and wasn't able to duplicate what you're seeing. My suggestion would be to try again and perhaps try a different browser if you continue to get this error message. Then, if you're still unable to post, let me know via private message and I'll look into it. Sorry you're having this trouble.
Message 3 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

That happens to me, if i take too much time typing a post, Then i was logged out

What i do, if its a long post type half of it, then edit post, under Options tab to the top right of post.

Works for me, hope that helps.Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.