Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing "my account"

tag
oldcreditwoes
Contributor

viewing "my account"

hi I am logging in with no problem, but when I click on "my account" in the upper right corner to get my scores and report, I am directed to a page that has three links on the left side of the window: terms, about us, and something else. so.......why cannot I get to my scores and reports? this just started happening a few days ago......again, I can log in, but cant view "my account" have rebooted my computer, but still getting same issue. help?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: viewing "my account"

@oldcreditwoes wrote:
hi I am logging in with no problem, but when I click on "my account" in the upper right corner to get my scores and report, I am directed to a page that has three links on the left side of the window: terms, about us, and something else. so.......why cannot I get to my scores and reports? this just started happening a few days ago......again, I can log in, but cant view "my account" have rebooted my computer, but still getting same issue. help?

Is this still happening?  There was a maintance period at one point and I got the same issue, but didn't see it yesterday when I was fiddling around with the simulator.

Only recommendation I have other than call customer support, would be to try another browser that doesn't have popups / script blockers just to sanity check.

In addition to *.fico.com there's fico.tt.omtrdc.net which is used over in the secured account side.

        
Message 2 of 5
oldcreditwoes
Contributor

hi, yes, it is still happening. Cannot view my scores/reports. it is allowing me to log in, obviously, but just cannot view pages mentioned. I will try a different computer, and see if that works.
Message 3 of 5
oldcreditwoes
Contributor

I logged in to my account from my wife's laptop, and was able to access the reports, etc gotta be something with my laptop that is preventing me from seeing the pages. weird any suggestions?
Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@oldcreditwoes wrote:
I logged in to my account from my wife's laptop, and was able to access the reports, etc gotta be something with my laptop that is preventing me from seeing the pages. weird any suggestions?

Browser cache and extensions usually are the two culprits, or if you run a connection guard type security program on your laptop that can break connectivity to some hosts and not others and I haven't looked into the FICO products to see where the calls are coming form.

I'd try those and if none work, contact FICO Customer Support.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.