cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$19.95 per month product supposed to alert me and update score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$19.95 per month product supposed to alert me and update score?

I have a new account and myFICO alerted me based on Equifax. It also updated my Equifax score. That was over a week ago. As of now, no alert or score update for Experian nor Transunion. I have pulled those two from another service and the new account is definately on both. I am paying myFico for 3-bureau monitoring and not getting it. I am paying $19.95 monthly. Isn't the $19.95 per month product supposed to alert me and update score?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

Re: $19.95 per month product supposed to alert me and update score?

I'm guessing you didn't bother reading the bad reviews before buying this garbage.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EvilR-T wrote:

I'm guessing you didn't bother reading the bad reviews before buying this garbage.

No I did not read the reviews. I saw it was a real FICO score, got excited, and signed-up. The funny thing is that it worked last month when the first of my new accounts reported to the CRA's. A few days a part I received alerts based on each bureau. So I thought it was a good product. This time it's not working. Because I'm rebuilding and trying to determine how my score changes based on certain activity, timely alerts and updates are crucial. I'm willing to pay, although I should not have to pay for my own score, but it better be timely! This is disappointing. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to cancel mine since my 3 months will be up soon. Incredibly unreliable. Credit Karma updated my score yesterday and I happen to buy a car yesterday. It showed both of the hard pulls yesterday. Still waiting on this garbage to update. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@EvilR-T wrote:

No I did not read the reviews. I saw it was a real FICO score, got excited, and signed-up. The funny thing is that it worked last month when the first of my new accounts reported to the CRA's. A few days a part I received alerts based on each bureau. So I thought it was a good product. This time it's not working. Because I'm rebuilding and trying to determine how my score changes based on certain activity, timely alerts and updates are crucial. I'm willing to pay, although I should not have to pay for my own score, but it better be timely! This is disappointing. 

I was just alerted based on Experian. I signed in and the score was updated also. However the alert was because I had a balance change. An alert for the new account did not happen.  It was apparently skipped. 

UPDATE:Later on the same day as received the alert based on Experian balance change, received the same alert based on TU. So now all 3 scores have been updated. But I have to note that my new account never generated an alert.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.