Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 free score power reports??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 free score power reports??

I signed up for the free trial period and have since become a subcribed monthly user. Upon signing up for the trial period, I received my Equifax score report. As I understand I should have another one available to use whenever I want. For some reason, after my trial period ended, MyFico automatically pulled another score report. Now when I'm looking to see where my free report is, it says I have to buy one at 30% off. Why would it automatically pull my report 11 days after the first one, when nothing had changed. It appears it used up my second score report, so now I have two reports that are exactly the same and 11 days apart. I contacted customer support via email and still have not heard back. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 free score power reports??

When you subscribe you get two included EQ FICO reports with one of the two being used when you first subscribe. I think once the trial is over then the 2nd report is made available. I don't see how the 2nd would automatically be pulled. I had nearly a dozen included reports over the years and never were they automatic. I had to click on the link to pull it. Now in my early days with SW I remember paying for the year and immediately pulled the 2nd report the day after I subscribed. That was a waste. Anyway, keep at with the myFICO CSRs. Try calling too.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I will try to contact them via phone. I don't understand how it pulled either. What happened that day was I got an email stating my trial period converted to a subscription and that I was charged. I logged in to make sure everything was all set with my alerts and I noticed another credit report there with the same score. It was the same report pulled 11 days apart. Just doesn't make sense to me. I didn't even click on anything, so I don't even see how I could have even pulled it on accident. 

Message 3 of 4
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

The exact same thing happened to me last year!  I signed up for the trial and received the 1st free report.  Then when I subscribed it automatically updated with the 2nd report...I was like WTH??  So I really didn't get good use out of the 2nd report since it was pulled right after the 1st one! SMH!! I didn't call about it because at the time I didn't know if it was somthing I did so I just left it alone.  Wish I had called now! LOL!

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.