Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 months and no TU alerts

tag
dragonheartt
Valued Member

2 months and no TU alerts

I upgraded to the 3 Bureau Monitoring on 9-9-14, I have yet to receive one alert. I have contacted MyFico twice and each time I get told to wait 72 hours, I don't think they even read the request. I called and the guy said he didn't understand it, but that was it. He did give me a free TU report, which I used and it showed my score went up. Anyone else having trouble getting alerts from TU?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: 2 months and no TU alerts

@dragonheartt wrote:
I upgraded to the 3 Bureau Monitoring on 9-9-14, I have yet to receive one alert. I have contactedMyFico twice and each time I get told to wait 72 hours, I don't think they even read the request. I called and the guy said he didn't understand it, but that was it. He did give me a freeTU report, which I used and it showed my score went up. Anyone else having trouble getting alerts fromTU?

Yes,  they are poor when it comes to reporting.  I had to pull a TU report to see if my Nasa card was reporting and it was.  I have one more month for the minimum charge then I will be  canceling my service.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 2 of 4
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

I have already canceled and my subscription is set to run out in about 10 days. 3B is junk. I am much happier with credit karma because it's more reliable and it's free.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No transunion and no experian for me.  A lot has changed on both reports and I subscribe to their services so I am thinking 3B will be canceled here because its not helping and while I wanted my FICO score, I am trying to build and this product doesn't active monitor they sit back and wait for TU and EX to report to them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.